What documents can I provide as Proof of Residency?

One of the below documents can be provided on your application. The name and address on the document must match the name and address of the applicant (Parent, Guardian, Foster Parent), or the application will be rejected. This is to ensure the proper individual is completing the application.

  • Current Kansas Driver's License or ID renewal postcard.
  • Current Kansas vehicle registration.
  • Utility bill or equivalent no more than two months old.
  • Financial institution document such as a bank statement, deed or mortgage with a current Kansas address.
  • Rent or lease agreement dated within the last 12 months.
  • Kansas Voter Registration Card.